YOU ONLY NEED 4 DAYS TO KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND HOW EASILY AND QUICKLY IT CAN BE APPLIED
THIS IS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE FLYING STAR FENG SHUI COURSE TODAY
70% OF THE WORLD-RENOWNED FENG SHUI MASTERS AND PRACTITIONERS HAVE ATTENDED THIS COURSE
YOU CAN NOT BE WRONG !!!!
San Yuan Xuan Kong Flying Stars Mastery Course is a 28 hours (Four days) intensive Feng Shui workshop certified by Central Academy of Feng Shui (known as CAFS) in Malaysia and organize by Feng Shui Dominion Inc. Canada. The course is divided into 10 levels covering theoretical and practical training (building and site inspection), explanation and application of Lou pan, textbook exercises, exams and finally, a discussion on the answers to the exam questions.
To set a standard to the Feng Shui profession and in line with the The Central Academy of Feng Shui (CAFS) Feng Shui Mastery program, certificates will only be issued to those who pass their exam. Exams can be re-sat and one free repeat on the whole course will be allowed.
THE AIMS OF THE COURSE ARE
To impart true knowledge of Feng Shui to students.
- To enable the students to apply the knowledge to benefit themselves and others.
- To enable the students to earn full or part time income through Feng Shui training and consultancy.
WHAT IS TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF FENG SHUI?
It is a knowledge that relates purely to Feng Shui i.e no magic, no psychology, no generalization and no superstition. You will not be taught things like, when you place a special item here, money will start running to you; or you must place a fierce picture to frighten burglars; or you must place your altar or BaGua mirror here to receive good luck.
All our Feng Shui arrangements are supported by explanations and formulae that were not set by us but by our “Feng Shui” Ancestors. This true knowledge of Feng Shui was directly inherited by CAFS Founder, Grandmaster Francis Leyau, the only remaining disciple in the fourth generation of the Tan’s San Yuan Xuan Kong Feng Shui School, whose origin can be traced back to the early part of this century. Books on theories of Yin (graveyard) and Yang (houses, offices, factories etc) Feng Shui and practical experiences authored by our Feng Shui Ancestor, Master Tan Yang Wu of the above mentioned school are now in Grand Master Leyau’s possession.
HOW CAN WE RECOGNIZE THE CENTRAL ACADEMY OF FENG SHUI TO BE AUTHENTIC?
Undoubtedly this is the only Academy in the World to inherit the teachings of the Founding Masters. And the case studies presented are as handed down by the predecessors (the original masters). The Central Academy of Feng Shui also holds a track record of students who turned practitioners or consultants and even of other recipients who go on to practice Feng Shui for their personal benefits.
Besides, the Academy has track records of successful analysis of events; among them, the famous one is the eventful prediction of the need for extensive renovation and lucrative economic gains derived by Singapore Hyatt Hotel from Master Hung Chuan’s interpretation in 1973.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE GAINED
Besides the basic Feng Shui skills and knowledge gained in this course, students will have a clear understanding of what is and what is not Feng Shui. They will be able to reason why some businesses succeed while others fail. For those with children, an ideal place to enhance their mental strength and obedience can also be located. Skills acquired include ability to identify good location for home or business thus, improving health, wealth and good fortune; ability to minimize bad effects and maximize good effects.
HOW CAN A STUDENT EARN INCOME FROM THIS KNOWLEDGE?
Feng Shui Mastery is the first training workshop under CAFS Central Certification Program. The students who graduate are given internationally recognized certificates, thereby enabling them to upgrade to trainers and consultants. Subsequently, they are able to earn income from services provided, with support and facilities from CAFS.
To cope with the CAFS expansion program, a lot of trainers are required at the moment. A good number of Grand Master Leyau’s students from his 30 years of teaching has successfully engaged in full time consultancy and training, some internationally renowned too.
WHY IS THE INVESTMENT SO HIGH??
At CAFS, you get what you pay for. In comparison with some other schools, our course fees are very low as we do not divide the course into many different modules. If this knowledge and skill can bring you and your coming generations a lifetime of benefits, is it still expensive? Are you letting money stop you from learning true Feng Shui??
Complete San Yuan Xuan Kong Flying Star Feng Shui
FENG SHUI 1
Day 1 (10am-5pm)
Name of Ba Gua, their symbol and implications:
- Formation of Ba Gua Wu Chi, Tai Ji, Two Poles, Four Phenomena
- Derivation of the Ten Heavenly Stems and their cardinal points and seasonal combination
- Derivation of the Twelve Earthly Branches and their cardinal points, seasonal combination
- 60 year cycle of calendar and the 24 solar terms
- Early Heaven Sequence Arrangement of Ba Gua and their application
- Later Heaven sequence Arrangement of Ba Gua and their application
- 24 Mountains (application)
- Luo Shu
- Computation of Flying Star Chart (Why and how – detail analysis)
Terms in Feng Shui (Application and the purpose of the formation, when to apply the correct terms for the purpose to achieve the desire results):
- Dao Shan Dao Xiang
- Shang Shan Xia Shui
- Shuang Xing Dao Xiang
- Shuang Xing Dao Zuo
- Fu Mu San Ban Gua
- Lian Zhu San Ban Gua (Difference of the Fu Mu and Lian Zhu at different period)
Students who completed this Level will have a full understanding of the above topic related to the study of Feng Shui
Day 2 (10am-5pm)
Implications of :
- San Sha (Explanation, Identifying and Avoidance of the bad Qi at the correct sector and how it came about)
- Wu Huang (Location of the 5 yellow and when it is the strongest, conflicts on the direction or sector?)
- Tai Sui (Degree of the Tai Sui cover 15 or 22.5 degree? Activation of Tai Sui to your prospects)
- Sui Po (How to avoid the worse sector of the year, failing to do so may induce many unfortunate events)
- Annual and Monthly Star (Analyzing the effects of flying stars on the house Period)
Interpretation of the 81 Combinations
- Application of the 81 Combinations to all flying star charts for period 7 and 8.
- Application of number to Stove, Door, Room, Bed , Water, Road.
- Application of number to man
- Application of number to external land form
Students who completed this Level understands the interpretation of the combination of number and the application of all the numbers in Flying Star Feng Shui.
FENG SHUI 2
Day 1 (10am-5pm)
He Tu the yellow river diagram
- Combination of Ten
- Fu Ying
- Fan Ying
- Imprisonment of Star
- Castle Gate
- Castle Gate Theory
- Ling Shen (water placement technique)
- Zheng Shen
- Robbery of the Seven Stars
- Substitute Star
Case Study from our school’s old texts as well as its analyses
How to Read Lou Pan
a. Full explanation of each rings in Luo Pan (Pure San Yuan Method)
b. Lou pan Application (Pure San Yuan Method)
c. Void Lines (Pure San Yuan Method)
Students who complete this Level will have grasped the advanced theoretical section and the timing of happenings in Flying Star Feng Shui. Students will also understand all the Rings in the Luo pan and their application.
Day 2 (10 am-5pm)
- Site Visit and Practical
- End of Course
Students completed the Complete San Yuan Xuan Kong Flying Stars Mastery Course will understand the theoretical and practical applications of Flying Star Feng Shui with confidence and will receive a certificate fromCAFS carrying the title of Graduates.
All students will have full confidence with regards to the following topics:
- How to determine a house facing and sitting I? (Actual Xuan Kong Flying Star Method)
– Magnetic North reading
– Compass reading
– Geographic reading
- Where to take the reading?
– Against the door
– Three feet or three meters away from the door?
– Opposite the road?
– From the center of the building
– Main Entrance?
– Building Intentions?
– Direction of flowing Qi?
– More Yang side?
– Or by external landform? Which is correct?
- How to determine a house facing and sitting II?
– Difference between San He (Eight Mansions. etc) Vs San Yuan (Xuan Kong)
- What happen if there are;
– multiple entrances?
– more than one entrances?
- How to determine a house facing and sitting III?
– House Facing using Open & Enclose Concept of “Qi” flow
– House vs Shopping Mall vs Commercial Office
- Determining The House Period
House units or individual apartment under the same building can sometimes have few different periods. Why?
- Xuan Kong Flying Star Chart
– Under what situation, a house can have two flying star charts?
– How to due with a house that has two Flying Star Chart?
- Pie Chart Vs 9 Square Grid
- How to Compartmentalize a house using the Pure San Yuan Method
- Most school (mixture of San Yuan & San He) uses a Pie Chart and 9 Grids method to analyze a house. In Pure San Yuan School of Feng Shui, we use the secret method known as “Compartmentalizing the Stars into the right sectors”.
- Compartmentalizing the Stars:
– Odd Shaped Building / Houses
– Passage Way vs Door
– Open & Enclose Concept of “Qi” flow
*All our Feng Shui arrangements are supported by explanations and formulas that were not set by us but by our Feng Shui Ancestors.
*Copy with permission from CAFS
For registrations and enquiries please email email@example.com